Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Meditation - Sessions 6 & 7

My night and morning sessions were a little rough. I had some back spasms and had difficulty getting comfortable for either session. Looks like I need to have another go with the inversion table this week. Distraction seems to have followed me throughout my day, but I think some incense and closing my eyes for a moment between calls ought to help. I am seeing how not having that quiet moment in the morning is throwing me a little off kilter. I might have to look for alternatives to positions when my back is being angry.

I did manage to give it a go both last night and this morning, in spite of my discomfort.

Interestingly enough, after dealing with a couple of days of pain due to the cold, wet weather. I've noticed today that the pain is gone. So as soon as it dried up, it was fixed. That is much better than it used to be. It used to take days or weeks to recover from a flare up. I have tested the hands much to see if the pain is gone there, but the knees are back to being good. Just jogged up the stairs of the building with no issues. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment